Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I did it

I have been grueling with my first consulting gig which quickly snowballed into the project that ate our lives.

It's still a muddled mess in my head but it was a huge accomplishment. I negotiated the deal, the terms the money and was able to provide valuable information to two very bright, highly accomplished, slightly scatter brained individuals. 

It was the coolest thing I've ever done and I can now add mobile app content developer to my resume!
I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm so proud of the project and this team, it makes me kinda choke up.

The whole time I kept wondering "when is it going to be over?" Now I'm sitting here sad and wondering what else I can do to help.

I think I found my new lane....I wanna be a consultant when I grow up.


No comments:

Post a Comment