Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Do you ever wonder

Where the hell your forks go? I mean I have literally bought extras and I'm down to my last three.

My mom thinks that it's because people (meaning me since I live alone) scrape their plates and just throw them in the garbage.

O_O

No b/c 1) I don't scape my plate over the trash I scrape it over the garbage disposal. 2) there is seldom ANYTHING left on my plate!

Other household items that go missing for me are pens. Like I keep a basket on the coffee table so that if I'm on the phone and have to make a quick note I can easily reach one.

I reached in the basket the other day.... nothing! Nothing but an antacid tablet that was strangely out of its original packaging.

I swear something in my house is messing with me! I'm tempted to switch to chopsticks but my luck I would lose one of each pair.

Which I guess I could still use but then that would be a whole other blog post about my mismatched chopstick collection....

Which would actually be really cool and kitschy just a glass full of different chopsticks all colors, sizes, coatings! I'm on to something here. Stay tuned for my next look what I got past! 

Meanwhile excuse me while I try to eat this salad with a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment