Monday, March 4, 2013

Adore aka "Yes I'm a simp"

I saw my guy last night for the first time in a week. He's opened a new restaurant and has been super unavailable. At any rate he immediately walked into my house and got in bed.

As I lay there listening to him snore I literally felt my heart grow (kinda like the Grinch). At any rate I was trying to think of the word to describe how I was feeling and the only thing I kept saying was love isn't strong enough.

It doesn't convey how I feel about him. It doesn't account for all the times I've rashed on him (sometimes for no good reason) and he's simply sat there and said "are you done?" "Do you feel better now?" (Must be that good old Hindu hometraining.

I mean we have a couple's handshake...sickening I know. And yes I believe that he in fact hung the moon.

The word adore kept popping up. Then I heard Prince's song in my head and thought...THAT'S IT! I adore him.

Until the end of time
I'll be there 4 U
U own my heart and mind
I truly adore U
If God one day stroke me blind
Your beauty I'd still see
Love is 2 weak 2 define
Just what U mean 2 me

There is no limit that I wouldn't go to for this man....which both terrifies and excites me.

No comments:

Post a Comment